Thursday, February 02, 2006

Club Photo

Now that I can post pictures right on my blog, I've kind of been neglecting my online photo albums at Club Photo dot com. In the early blog days, I had to write about stuff on the blog and link to the photos on Club Photo.

Now that I've just paid the Club Photo subscription for another year, I think I'll do some reorganizing and updating over there. By the way, you can always get to my Club Photo site, by clicking on the "My Photo Archives" link on the right side of the blog page.

There are lots of Trans World Radio and Bonaire pix in 39 albums right now. For example, you can see for yourself why people recommend that you be sure to visit Kunuku Rooi Lamoenchi when you are on Bonaire.

I'll probably consolidate things some, so I can upload some new stuff. I've got webcam photos of the moon in one album and webcam photos of the planets in another. They could go together. Then I'd have a place to put my new DSLR astro photos, if the clouds ever go away so I can get out and take some.

Some of the Club Photo links in my blog postings will probably get broken. If you spot a broken link, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.

No comments: