Monday, August 23, 2004

TWR in the Newspapers

Well, we are coming back down to earth after the big 40th Anniversary weekend. I'm in my office importing Spanish, Macuxi, and Baniua radio programs into our automation system file folders and database.
That takes time, so I'm blogging!

The Dutch language newspaper, Amigo, had a story and pictures on Friday, about the TWR Bonaire 40th anniversary.

The Papiamentu paper, Extra, had a story and three pages of pictures in the Saturday edition. You can view or download the Extra at their website. This Saturday edition is about a 6 meg. PDF file. Bonaire alumni should check it out. You might see yourself!

Today's Extra (Monday) has two more pages of great coverage as well as a full page photo on the cover. As I write this, the Monday edition isn't posted on the website yet, but I'm sure it will be there soon.

No comments: