Saturday, April 03, 2010

Washington Park Helmet Cam Video

I've posted some helmet cam video from a ride on two of the trails that Joost and I created in Washington Park back in December.
Trail one, in particular, goes through some really scenic areas of the Park. I've clipped off the video at the beginning and end of each trail, because I don't want to make it easy for people to be on these trails until the Park is completely set up to manage their use.
If you want to check out the trails, I'd suggest getting in touch with Miguel, at Bonaire Wellness Conexxions, because he has led tours on these trails.
For these videos, I've ridden the trails backwards from the direction that one would normally encounter them. This put the early morning sun at my back for better lighting. These trails are equally interesting when ridden in either direction.
The videos are labeled Washington Park Trail 1 and Washington Park Trail 3. There is also a trail #2, that Miguel and I plan to video in a couple days. It is more technical and also longer than trails 1 and 3.
Each video is in two parts, because of the 10 minute video length limitation on YouTube.
Here is a link to part one of trail one.
Here is a link to part one of trail three.
Once you are on the YouTube site, you'll be able to find links to the second half of each video.

No comments: