Thursday, October 26, 2006

Boats Boats and More Boats

October is International Sailing Regatta month on Bonaire. On Monday, the yachts always sail around the whole island. Sometimes they sail quite close to the shore, which makes for great photo opportunities. Here are some of the views from Pink Beach, Red Slave, and the Lighthouse. If you go out to Malmok in Washington Park, you can see them sail by with their spinnakers set, but I didn't venture out there this year.


I have this picture with and without the kid looking at me. For some reason, I like the one with the kid.


Sandra was scrounging for driftwood when the Chamba II and the D�marrage sailed by. These two boats have been fixtures at the annual Bonaire Regatta for as long as I can remember.


I took a bunch of pictures from the ruins by the lighthouse. Here's one. Posted by Picasa

No comments: