Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Radio Listeners Respond

We pump out our radio programs, with 100 kilowatts of power, each night here on Bonaire, but don't always hear back from our audience. The emails, calls, and letters go elsewhere. However, we do eventually get to see some of the results of our efforts.

In August, TWR received forty letters from Cuba, in response to the program A Traves de la Biblia. We also received a letter from Las Vegas, from a person who listened to us when he used to live in Cuba.

Here is a translation of one that came from a listener in the Dominican Republic.
Greetings friends…I listen to you daily on 800 kHz AM during hours of night. My joy is great and I benefit spiritually listening each night to your programs in Spanish and I want to tell you that my life has taken a 180 degree turn around. The truth is that you cannot imagine the understanding that your programs have given me and the change that has taken place in me…May God bless you and I am listening to you everyday.

No comments: