Thursday, January 27, 2005

Friendly Flamingoes

I've been fighting a cold all week and have either been home in bed, or slouched in front of my audio workstation at the office. Haven't been up to blogging. But I'm feeling pretty good today, not good enough for a bike ride, but up to posting a couple friendly flamingos.
You can click on the pix to make them bigger.

Freddy is nosing around in the muck looking for yummy critters to eat.


Freddy and Flossie Flamingo feeling brave. Usually one only gets pictures of the hindquarters of flamingos, because they tend to start walking away as soon as they spot you. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job dad. I remember from past experiences in my youth how hard that can be without a big huge lens. Ps...how much did you zoom in digitally once you got it on your computer/how close were you really? :)