Thursday, June 24, 2004

Ellen Herrera Cochrane was also featured in the show in connection with her Kunuku, which I recently wrote about in my blog, and also in connection with her visitation ministry to the elderly people in the Bonaire retirement home. I didn't pull any clips of Ellen from the show, but maybe I'll see if I can get one soon.

Vicky Oleana was featured for her work teaching and mentoring girls who have dropped out of school, usually because of their becoming pregnant. The ministry of APEM (Child Evangelism Fellowship) was also featured. I think Vicky's husband, Victor, is the chairman of the APEM board here on Bonaire. I know that Victor and Vicky are working hard out at the camp site, getting things ready for the camping ministry sessions in July.

Here we see Victor and Vicky being interviewed at the APEM(CEF)Camp. The camp is looking really good these days. Posted by Hello


I've sent copies of the show to Richard in New Jersey and to Sandra's parents in North Carolina, since they are family (the show is probably copyrighted etc.) If you are nearby and want to see the program, you might ask them if you can borrow it. You'll need a dvd player that can play VCD disk format. Most newer ones probably can.

No comments: