Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Tower Painting Pix

While Ivan works in the trenches (heh-heh) and prepares for pouring the foundation for a couple 40' containers we are going to relocate and Udo and Rich keep cleaning up the AC power wiring; Benny is high in the sky cleaning and painting the tower that the Studio side STL antennas are hung from.

I rented a helicopter (just kidding) and got some pictures of Benny in action. I was fooling around with a polarizing filter, but after coming in and seeing the pictures on the computer monitor, I think that the true blue Bonaire sky looks better without the filter. What do you think? I'll see if I can get some more pictures later this week when Benny is painting the next section down on the tower.

You can click on the thumbnails to see a bigger picture. You can then click on the bigger picture to see an even bigger picture. whoo-whoo

No comments: