Thursday, May 25, 2006

Holiday Today

Today is Ascention Day, a holiday here on Bonaire. We took advantage of the day to go to the office to catch up on some non-work work this morning.

We sent off our latest quarterly report / prayer letter to the TWR office in North Carolina. The team there will be sending it out by snail mail in a week or so. If you would like a sneak preview, or if you aren't on our mailing list, email me and I'll send you a PDF version.

I also mixed and mastered a bunch of music that I had recorded a few weeks ago. Our recording studio is a school room now, but we went in on a Saturday, armed with a couple mics, a small mixer and a USB sound card for my laptop. There are 11 piano tracks, and 26 songs/hymns with piano and two singers. It isn't exactly hit parade stuff, but will get lots of use during the various services and small group meetings at the evangelical church in Rincon.

No comments: