Monday, March 24, 2014

Shameless Amazon Smile Promotion

I buy tons of stuff from Amazon, both personally and for work.  I usually check Amazon first, because they make it very easy to ship stuff to wherever and whomever I need it to go to.  I think my Amazon shipping address book has three pages.

I just learned about the AmazonSmile Foundation.  If you go to www.smile.amazon.com instead of the usual Amazon site, you can select your favorite charity, including Trans World Radio.  After you select TWR, hint hint, then .5% of your purchase price for eligible items will be donated to TWR.

The big news is that right now, until March 31, Amazon Smile will donate an extra $5 each time you shop and make an eligible purchase, in addition to the usual .5%.

You can use your usual Amazon user name and password, and the prices seem to be the same on the smile.amazon.com site.  I feel a buying frenzy coming on!  :)

I just bought a compressed air line dryer for our antenna painting rig and, shazaam, $5 plus .5% went to TWR.  Pretty cool.

No comments: