Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Another Shameless Plug

I seem to be on an Amazon roll here.  (see yesterday's post)  If you read my blog every day, you are in luck.  Former TWR missionary kid, Megan Hustad's, book, How to Be Useful is one of Tuesday's Kindle Daily Deals.  You can pick it up today for $1.99 whoo whoo

It may not be a coincidence that Megan's second book, More Than Conquerors: A Memoir of Lost Arguments, was just released last month.  It sounds well worth reading.
  Hmmm... decisions decisions, buy it now or wait for a sale?

I watch the daily deals pretty carefully, 'cause great buys come along if you are patient.  I was able to finally get Eric Metaxas' biography of Wilberforce at a great price a couple months ago.  I'd been watching for it ever since Sandra's cousin, Bud Gillan, gave us Metaxas' biography of Bonhoeffer.

No comments: