Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Funny Questions

I was just browsing the very nice web site of Bonaire Dive and Adventure, located right across the traffic circle from our TWR offices and studios here on Bonaire. It was great to see pictures and bios of my long time biking buddies James Thode and Henk Sanders on there.

What really made my day was something on their FAQ page. They've listed some of the funniest questions they've been asked. Here are a couple of them. To see the rest, you'll have to go to their site. It's worth it.

Here are the top questions, courtesy of Bonaire Dive and Adventure:

Where is the bridge to Klein Bonaire?

Is there water all the way around this island?

If I go deep enough, can I see under the island?

Is it going to rain during the week I am scheduled to be on Bonaire?

No comments: