Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Instant traffic Jam

One of our couples was late to our staff meeting this morning. We were joking about how they must have gotten stuck in the fearsome rush hour traffic here on Bonaire. But then again, they could have been held up by a herd of goats crossing the road, or a construction crane in transit, or even a boat like this one.

I just wrote our April quarterly prayer letter before work this morning. We'll ftp it to the TWR offices in North Carolina and they will print it up for us and mail it out shortly. Most of what I covered in this quarter's letter has first appeared online here.

If you are not on our mailing list and would like to be, just drop me an email. A link is at the right side of this page. Be sure to reference this blog in your email subject heading or I might just delete it along with all the spam that I get at my hotmail account.

No comments: