Saturday, October 22, 2005

Surprise, More Biking



Wow, Saturday turned out super clear and sunny, and about 62 degrees.

After a morning trip to Kohls where I bought some underwear and socks on super sale, (we always stock up while we're in the States) we all piled in the car and went to a cool park a little ways up Deer Creek Canyon.

That picture on the left is me going DOWN Deer Creek Canyon. Down is definately better than up, here in the rarified air around Denver. You can click on the pictures to see them bigger.

We road some cinder paths that had me huffing and puffing due to their steepness. We also enjoyed some super narrow singletrack on the backside of the park.

I must confess doing a double take when I saw a sign telling one what to do if attacked by a mtn. lion. Fortunately, the only wildlife we saw was people walking some nice dogs.

In the picture on the right, we see my brother and me enjoying the view.

No comments: