Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from Bonaire. We had a short sweet Christmas Eve. Service last night and then came home and watched "Miracle on 34th Street" on the TV. I watched most of another Christmas classic, the one with the Red Ryder BB Gun, this morning before Sandra woke up.

Then it was potato pancakes with mashed potatoes left over from Thanksgiving. (yes they were in the freezer) and opening presents. Our son, Richard, will be transporting some presents for us when he comes on the 29th, but we managed to have some fun stuff for each other today.

I'm listening to a Reliant K cd that Sandra gave me as I write this. Very "snappy", to quote someone from another movie I like that Sandra doesn't...

It is a balmy 80 degrees with lots of sun and a slight breeze, perfect Christmas on Bonaire weather.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: