Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Kibrahacha Pictures Posted

Well, I finally got around to posting the flowering Kibrahacha tree pictures that I took a week or two ago. Some of the pictures are panoramas that I put together to help me remember just where the various trees are. Once the yellow flowers fall off, the trees just blend into the countryside.
There is a folder with this years pictures on Winkflash.

If all those pictures aren't enough, there are some Kibrahacha pictures from 2004 on Winkflash too. Just click here to see that album.

The pictures don't display all that big, at least at my laptop with its 1680x1050 screen. If you have a regular (CRT) monitor might want to try setting it to a lower resolution, like 800x600 or even 640x480 so that the pictures use up more of the screen real estate.

No comments: